Sökning: "Big Data analytics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 81 uppsatser innehållade orden Big Data analytics.
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Energisystem
Sammanfattning : New knowledge and insights are generated when big data is collected and processed. Traditionally, business generated data internally from operations and transactions across the value chain such as sales, customer service visits, orders, interaction with supplier as well as data gathered from research, surveys or other sources externally. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för informatik (IK)
Sammanfattning : The goal of this thesis was to investigate the factors that influence the adoption of big data analytics by public sector employees based on the adapted Unified Theory of Acceptance and Use of Technology (UTAUT) model. A mixed method of survey and interviews were used to collect data from employees of a Canadian provincial government ministry. LÄS MER
3. Data collection for digitalization of the Stockholm Metro : A study of data sources needed to digitalize the Stockholm MetroMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Many organizations are looking to implement data-driven technologies such as big data analytics, artificial intelligence and machine learning in their operations due to their rapid development and increased usefulness in recent years. With technology changing fast, it is difficult for managers to determine which sources of data are relevant in the context of these technologies. LÄS MER
4. The Relationship Between Organizational Culture and The Critical Success Factors of Big Data AnalyticsMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för informatik
Sammanfattning : Over the past years, big data analytics (BDA) has gained more attention in both academic fields and business communities, and it was perceived as very beneficial for organizations. However, taking into consideration the quick and chaotic nature of its evolution, in addition to its high dependence on cutting edge technologies, BDA implementations were characterized as vague and risky projects with high failure rates. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för system- och rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : Big data is currently a buzzword in both academia and industry, with the term being used todescribe a broad domain of concepts, ranging from extracting data from outside sources, storingand managing it, to processing such data with analytical techniques and tools.This thesis work thus aims to provide a review of current big data analytics concepts in an attemptto highlight big data analytics’ importance to decision making. LÄS MER