Sökning: "Case Competition"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1179 uppsatser innehållade orden Case Competition.
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : With an increasing number of mergers being subject to a European Commission's merger control investigation, the process becomes relevant for more and more companies engaged in M&A activities. Despite the importance to maintain healthy competition and an innovative business environment, the investigation comes along with significant direct and indirect costs for target and acquirer. LÄS MER
2. Partipolitiska möjligheter att skapa stöd för nya beslut - Analys av Socialdemokraternas skiftande migrationspolitikKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Swedish Social Democratic Party promoted open borders before the election in 2014, however, implemented restrictive migration policies when in office. The purpose of this paper is to explain why they have changed their migrations policies based on Gunnar Sjöblom’s theory of arena competition on how political parties behave in multiparty systems. LÄS MER
3. Är anfall bästa försvar? - En analys av mainstreampartiers ackommoderingseffekt på nischpartiers valresultatL2-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The study aims to examine the effects on election results for three nische parties’ in Sweden due to mainstream parties accommodating nische parties’ politics, as well as why these effects appear. This is relevant since mainstream parties may accommodate not because it finds it attractive or aversive, but because the mainstream party recognizes a strategy attractive in order to eliminate an opponent. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för konsthistoria och visuella studier
Sammanfattning : This paper aims to investigate the trend of satellite museums as a phenomenon through examining the Malmö branch of Moderna Museet. The paper explores satellite museums’aspects of power by applying the theories presented by Michel Foucault and Tony Bennett. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell produktion
Sammanfattning : Close collaboration between human operators and industrial robots is one approach to meet thechallenges of increased global competition and demographic change for manufacturingcompanies in the developed countries. These human-industrial robot collaborative (HRC)assembly systems combine human flexibility, intelligence and tactile sense with robotic speed, endurance and repeatability. LÄS MER