Sökning: "Climate Change Denial"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden Climate Change Denial.
1. Sustainable Behaviour through Nudging? : An Experimental Study on Nudging, Climate Change Denial and Political OrientationKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för psykologi
Sammanfattning : Can nudging promote sustainable consumption behaviour? This study investigates if nudging promotes more environmentally-friendly purchases when applying either a default option or adding a product to elicit the attraction effect in a consumption situation of electronic products. The study further investigates sustainable consumption behaviour by looking at political orientation and the degree of climate change denial. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Fordonsdynamik
Sammanfattning : Climate change is real and the automotive industry is no longer in denial that electrification of vehicles is the future. But what if there is a better solution to meeting the commuting requirements in an urban environment than a form of a car that we are so familiar with? Something which gives the freedom of mobility like a car but is more practical. LÄS MER
3. A Discourse Analysis of Masculinity Construction as Climate Change Denial : Hegemonic Masculinity Pushes BackM1-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för humaniora
Sammanfattning : This thesis sets out to understand if climate change denial is a way in which industrial hegemonic masculinity is constructed through American conservative political discourse. Rooted in ecofeminist theory and feminist discourse analysis, its main material is the Republican Platform of 2016 with the addition of Fox News and statements by Republican high-profile politicians. LÄS MER
4. Framing Climate Change : The climate scepticist framing of climate change by the National Museum of Natural History, Washington, DCMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Medie- och kommunikationsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This research touches upon the influence of the museum as a media and the scepticist political framing of climate change in a U.S. context. By use of a two-step methodological approach, the thesis attempts to create a framework by which to understand the inner workings of the scepticist framing from a qualitative perspective. LÄS MER
5. Klimatfrågan i dagspressen : En analys av den bild svenska dagstidningar förmedlar genom sina ledarartiklar när det gäller klimatförändringarnaKandidat-uppsats, Örebro universitet/Samhällsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : ABSTRACT Climate Change in the Daily Press An Analysis of the Representation Swedish Daily Papers Convey Through Their Editorials About the Climate Change The purpose of this essay is partly to present how swedish daily papers describe the climate change through their editorials and partly to examine if their politcal affiliation effect their point of view about the climate change. The search incluedes editorials from 6 daily papers (Aftonbladet, Dagens Nyheter, Expressen, Göteborgstidningen, Nerikes Allehanda and Svenska Dagbladet) from the year 1997 to the year 2003. LÄS MER