Sökning: "Cloud chain"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 25 uppsatser innehållade orden Cloud chain.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Deteriorating air quality is a growing concern that has been linked to many health- related issues. Its monitoring is a good first step to understanding the problem. However, it is not always possible to collect air quality data from every location. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Recent technical advances have paved the way for transformations such as Industry 4.0, Supply Chain 4.0, and new ways for organizations to utilize services to meet the needs of people. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för informatik
Sammanfattning : The efficiency of retail organizations has been improved with the help of internet technology, using big data, cloud computing, and other technologies to upgrade the supply chain, marketing, and logistics of goods and other models. Among these areas, intelligent logistics has played a significant role in the development of retail organizations. LÄS MER
4. The transformation to digital : How industry 4.0 affects the digital transformation – a study of industry 4.0 and how it affects the digital transformation at a large Swedish manufacturing company.Master-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för informatik (IK)
Sammanfattning : The fourth industrial revolution is the latest revolution that has emerged within the industrial sector. The concept has become more known in recent years and with the different technologies it brings to the companies, it creates a race around the world for companies in order to be among the first to implement the new technologies. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : The 5th generation (5G) has recently specified a new spectrum range, FR2- 5G New Radio (5G-NR), to provide higher spectral efficiency and channel capacity for ubiquitous cellular connectivity where the user ends can be in various types such as picocell stations, sensor nodes, cloud servers, hand-held devices, and so on. Due to the advantage of phased array antennas in performing beam-forming, and improving SNR at higher spectra, multi-antenna systems have gained an inevitable role in developing such radios. LÄS MER