Sökning: "Computational Chemistry"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 30 uppsatser innehållade orden Computational Chemistry.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för teoretisk fysik; Lunds universitet/Astronomi; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för astronomi och teoretisk fysik
Sammanfattning : Researchers in the field of Galactic Archaeology have entered the era of industrial revolution. Upcoming surveys are planning on observing tens of millions of stars and high precision and accuracy must be ensured when deriving their stellar parameters and elemental abundances. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Big Data workflows are composed of multiple orchestration steps that perform different data analytics tasks. These tasks process heterogeneous data using various computing and storage resources. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för fysik, kemi och biologi
Sammanfattning : Since our society became industrialised, the levels of carbon dioxide in our atmosphere have been steadily rising, to the point where it in early 2020 at is 413 ppm. The high concentration is causing several troubling effects worldwide because of the increase in mean temperature that it creates, which causes longer draughts, more severe floods, and rising seawater levels to name a few. LÄS MER
4. Theoretical study of anisotropic effects in crystal growth on the example of concrete and calcium oxalate monohydrateMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kemiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : While many crystals, both natural and artificial, grow isotropically, there are examples of crystals growing anisotropically. The aim of this theoretical study was to confirm the growth modes displayed by three different crystals, representing 3D, 2D and 1D structures. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för Energivetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Colorless distributed combustion (CDC) is a promising novel technology to reduce emissions of carbon monoxide and nitrogen oxides in gas turbine combustors. CDC features a different flame regime than conventional gas turbine combustors, associated with a distributed reaction zone and low and uniform temperatures due to dilution of combustion air with exhaust gases. LÄS MER