Sökning: "Continuous Wavelet Transform"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden Continuous Wavelet Transform.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Wavelet theory, which shares fundamental concepts with windowed Fourier analysis, introduces the notion of scale in an effort to aid in joint time-frequency analysis. Having century-old roots, much of the essential research on the subject of wavelets was conducted during the 1970s and 1980s. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Avdelningen för systemteknik
Sammanfattning : This text investigates THz-TDS signals in the time-frequency domain. Addi- tionally this text discusses the prospects of using time-frequency analysis to alleviate distortion in THz spectrographic characterizations induced by back- reflections in the free space electro optic sampling used in the THz time-domain spectroscopy detection scheme. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Business cycle synchronization is an essential criterion for creating and maintaining an optimal currency area. In this paper, it is investigated whether this required criterion holds for the Euro area at different time horizons (short run, medium run and long run), and if the financial crisis of 2007-2008 influenced the degree of synchronization in Europe. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Atomfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The mechanomyogram (MMG) is a mechanical oscillations observable on the surface of the skin as a muscle contracts. Measurement of the MMG utilizing contact sensors with a weight greater than 6 g has proved to interfere with the measurement. Use of optical displacement sensors without direct contact to the skin would remove this deficiency. LÄS MER
5. Nonstationary feature extraction techniques for automatic classification of impact acoustic signalsMaster-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Datateknik
Sammanfattning : Condition monitoring of wooden railway sleepers applications are generallycarried out by visual inspection and if necessary some impact acoustic examination iscarried out intuitively by skilled personnel. In this work, a pattern recognition solutionhas been proposed to automate the process for the achievement of robust results. LÄS MER