Sökning: "Data Warehouse"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 297 uppsatser innehållade orden Data Warehouse.
1. Improving the Material Handling Performance through Redesigning an Inventory Layout : A case study on Proton Finishing ForshedaMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Produktionsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The companies operating in today’s business environment are facing several challenges in meeting the demand of the customers due to globalization. Research has shown that by focusing on supply chain management and improve the business processes, benefits could be extended beyond the company. LÄS MER
2. Analysis and improvement of material handling in a highly customized multi-variant product-based production systemMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Produktionsutveckling; Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Produktionsutveckling
Sammanfattning : Twenty first century manufacturing is characterized by customer specific products. Customers expect greater differentiation in the products that companies offer to them, thus changing the whole landscape of production. Greater the variety of products being offered to customers, greater is the complexity of shop floor operations. LÄS MER
3. Investigating the move from a traditional warehouse classification to a more sophisticated one: a case study of ABB Jokab Safety AB.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER
4. Geographical location of warehouses and its impact on delivery time - A study of e-commerce companies in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Msc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för ekonomistyrning och logistik (ELO)
Sammanfattning : Background: Many processes play a critical role in making non-manufacturing operations work as optimal as possible. One of these processes that is an important part of these activities is the goods flow process. If this process does not function effectively, this can affect the entire business, which in turn will lead to huge costs and lead times. LÄS MER