Sökning: "EED Earth Energy Designer"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden EED Earth Energy Designer.
1. Numerical analysis using simulations for a geothermal heat pump system. : Case study: modelling an energy efficient houseMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Energisystem
Sammanfattning : The ground source resources are becoming more and more popular and now the ground source heat pumps are frequently used for heating and cooling different types of buildings. This thesis aims at giving a contribution in the development of the thermal modelling of borehole heat storage systems. LÄS MER
2. Analysis of building energy use and evaluation of long-term borehole storage temperature : Study of the new ferry terminal at Värtahamnen, SwedenMaster-uppsats, KTH/Tillämpad termodynamik och kylteknik
Sammanfattning : In 2013, Stockholms Hamnar began a development project for Värtahamnen, one of Stockholms most important harbors, and also decided to build a new ferry terminal that is better suited to meet the increasing capacity demand. The new terminal will feature a borehole storage that will be used to cover the building’s heating and cooling demands. LÄS MER
3. Feasibility study for upgrading the current heat distribution network of an existing building complex to a Smart Thermal GridMaster-uppsats, KTH/Tillämpad termodynamik och kylteknik
Sammanfattning : A feasibility study on upgrading an existing heat distribution network to a low-temperature distribution grid has been carried out during this project. The integration of a solar thermal system combined with a borehole thermal energy storage (BTES) for covering the space heating demand of the buildings as well as the application of CO2 heat pumps and water storage tanks for domestic hot water (DHW) production were investigated in order to apply more renewable energy sources. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : The thermal response of a borehole field is often described by non‐dimensional response factors called gfunctions.The g‐function was firstly generated as a numerical solution based on SBM (Superposition BoreholeModel). An analytical approach, the FLS (Finite Line Source), is also accepted for generating the g‐function. LÄS MER
5. Response testing and evaluation of groundwater-filled boreholes. Development and validation of a new caculation tool.H-uppsats, Chalmers tekniska högskola/Institutionen för energi och miljö
Sammanfattning : Ground source heat pump, GSHP, systems are an interesting alternative in the energysector compared to other heating and cooling systems due to the fact they areconsidered to be energy efficient technologies. The use of GSHP systems, in comparisonto the use of more conventional cooling and heating systems, could result in adecrease of emissions according to the U. LÄS MER