Sökning: "Energy Performance"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1693 uppsatser innehållade orden Energy Performance.
1. Energy Performance Simulation of Different Ventilation Systems in Sweden and Corresponding Compliance in the LEED Residential Rating SystemMagister-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : The importance of energy efficiency in the operation of the built environment is becoming increasingly important. Energy use in the building sector has exceeded both transportation and industry, while within buildings heating, ventilation, and air conditioning has the greatest share. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för byggd miljö och energiteknik (BET)
Sammanfattning : During combustion of biomass, particulate matter is emitted, which has severe health impacts on humans. The company ITK Envifront has developed a scrubber technology that cleans the flue gas while also recovering the flue gas energy, increasing the efficiency of the combustion plant. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Today, Artificial Intelligence is one of the most important technologies, ubiquitous in our daily lives. Deep Neural Networks (DNN's) have come up as state of art for various machine intelligence applications such as object detection, image classification, face recognition and performs myriad of activities with exceptional prediction accuracy. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Partikelfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : It is evident from cosmological observations such as the Cosmic Microwave Background, and the motion of galaxies, that the universe consists of approximately 5 times more mass than visible matter can account for. The Light Dark Matter eXperiment (LDMX) will take a unique approach in its hunt for dark matter; it will look for missing momentum signals in electron collisions with a Tungsten target, and will be looking in the sub GeV energy range for evidence of dark matter interactions. LÄS MER
5. A Method to Improve the Security of Information Diffusion in Complex Networks— Node Trust Value Management MechanismMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : In a sensing field-based placement of nodes the communication happens from the data acquisition points to the control center which is the receiver of data acquisition. In this project an algorithm based on data sense points trust value updating is used which will find out the value of the trust level dynamically once the trust level is found out it will pick the forwarded data sense points based on highest value of trust. LÄS MER