Sökning: "English teaching in Sweden"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 282 uppsatser innehållade orden English teaching in Sweden.
1. Effective Components in Teaching Methods for Facilitating EFL Students' Oral Vocabulary DevelopmentUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This study investigates language teaching methods and their effectiveness for high school EFL learners’ oral vocabulary development. Undoubtedly, a large and effective productive vocabulary is crucial for reaching the communicative goals for the subject of English as well as for future academic and professional life. LÄS MER
2. Video games in English class : What are some Swedish students’ and teachers’ attitudes toward using video games as a means to teach and learn L2 EnglishUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för utbildning, kultur och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The aim of this degree project was to find out what students currently enrolled at upper-secondary school programs think of video games as an educational tool, and whether they believed it would be a good idea to use video games in English language classrooms. This was done by collecting data through the use of an online questionnaire, where students enrolled at an upper-secondary school in central Sweden answered questions on the subject video game habits, previous experience playing video games in class, attitudes toward video games in general and as educational tools in teaching English in particular. LÄS MER
3. Social media in the Swedish EFL classroom : An empirical study on Swedish English teachers’ attitudes and practices regarding social mediaUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Högskolan Dalarna/Engelska
Sammanfattning : Social media is a large part of Swedish adolescents’ lives. As such, social media is also prevalent in Swedish upper secondary schools. Some international research has shown positive outcomes from the use of social media as a learning tool in the English as a Foreign Language (EFL) classroom, such as higher student motivation. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Code-switching has been shown to be beneficial for students’ language learning and for strengthening their identities. Despite this, it can be interpreted that code-switching is not encouraged in the syllabus for English in upper secondary school in Sweden. LÄS MER
5. Using texts in the EFL classroom : A study of English teachers' use of text types in the lower gradesUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Högskolan i Gävle/Engelska
Sammanfattning : This essay investigates the usage of text types in the younger English as a foreign language (EFL) classroom among preschool class and grade 1-3 teachers in Sweden. The essay focuses on identifying what type of texts teachers use, why they use them and how they are used. A combined quantitative and qualitative method was used to collect data. LÄS MER