Sökning: "second language learning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 422 uppsatser innehållade orden second language learning.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The general purpose of this study is to examine how parents can be supported in making use of their child’s digital media consumption for second language learning. In particular, a set of requirements are developed for best supporting the integration of children’s online activity into language learning activities by promoting a smooth transfer of knowledge through the spontaneous production of the target language. LÄS MER
2. JÄMLIKHET OCH RESPEKTFULLA RELATIONER I KLASSRUMMET Intervjuer med högstadieelever födda i Syrien och SverigeKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : Aims:Syrian children who have experienced the terror of civil war have happily found themselves in a peaceful Sweden, where there is a completely different value system and a different "normal" life. The purpose of this essay is to ex-amine some of these teen-agers' perception of new values and principles of gender equality and to observe the changes that have taken place in their way of thinking, especially as these children are raised according to the strict rules of Islamic-Arab tradition. LÄS MER
3. LES LANGUES ETRANGERES, L’ANXIETE ET LA MOTIVATION. Étude sur les attitudes langagières de 14 Français vivant en SuèdeMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : This study analyzes the correlation between foreign language anxiety and motivation of 14 French persons living in Sweden.The works on the preliminary evidence of Foreign Language Classroom Anxiety Scale by Horwitz et al. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: The main purpose of this study is to study the written proficiency of SFI students atdifferent morphological learning levels, and their ability to conjugate verbs, nouns,and adjectives using a wordless children book (frog-story).Theory: This study tries to link SFI levels of written proficiency to the levels of Pienemannhierarchy of language learning. LÄS MER
5. The Advantageous and Disadvantageous Aspects of Utilizing Cooperative Learning in an ESL ClassroomUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This evaluation of research investigates the advantageous and disadvantageous aspects of utilizing cooperative learning into the ESL (English as a second language) classroom for pupils at an elementary education level. Teachers need to be contemporary with their pedagogy and lesson design and implement methods that can enable that the national criteria regarding knowledge requirements in the syllabus for English are met. LÄS MER