Sökning: "Software Engineering"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1424 uppsatser innehållade orden Software Engineering.
1. To Require or not to Require: A Case Study on the Benefits and Drawbacks of Requirements Engineering Practices in StartupsKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Software startups operatein conditions of uncertainty to develop software intensive products/services. While few startups succeed, the majority fail andpoor requirements engineering practices play a significant role in5 the failure of startups. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Logical reasoning plays an important role in human behaviour and is widely used ineveryday life. It is incorporated in contexts such as natural languages, mathematics andprogramming. However, the general knowledge in today’s society with regards to formallogic is lacking and does not reflect the important role it plays. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : With the adoption of Deep Learning (DL) systems within the security and safetycriticaldomains, a variety of traditional testing techniques, novel techniques, andnew ideas are increasingly being adopted and implemented within DL testing tools.However, there is currently no benchmark method that can help practitioners tocompare the performance of the different DL testing tools. LÄS MER
4. Flexible Integration of Voice Recognition Components for an Automotive Android Platform: A Design Science ResearchMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : There are several voice recognition interfaces available on the market capable ofbeing integrated into a variety of platforms. Mobile phones, speakers, and evenrefrigerators can be equipped with a voice assistant. Having a fully integrated voiceassistant in a car has been shown to increase the performance of the driver and reducedistractions. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Teknisk vattenresurslära
Sammanfattning : Hydropower is simply the largest source of renewable energy in the Nordic countries, where It compose around 90% of power production in Iceland, 70% in Norway, 40% in Sweden and 20% in Finland. Mountainous terrain and abundance in the surface water is a significant contributing factor in hydropower production. LÄS MER