Sökning: "Mobile game"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 147 uppsatser innehållade orden Mobile game.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Psykologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Problematic gaming has been known to clinicians and researchers for decades. In recent years the phenomenon has received enough attention to give rise to a debate on classification as a disorder. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Mobile games present a great opportunity for organizations with sustainability agendas to spread their message and generate revenue towards its cause, as they are the best money generating apps. This can be done through designing so-called persuasive games. LÄS MER
3. Evaluating the Usability and Suitability of a Live Hockey Visualization in Mobile Augmented RealityMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : During the last couple of years, mobile augmented reality (MAR) has seen an increase in its potential due to improved available hardware and software. Applications such as Pokémon GO and IKEA Place are just a few of the successful ways MAR can be used in. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Statistik och maskininlärning
Sammanfattning : Given the recent advances within a subfield of machine learning called reinforcement learning, several papers have shown that it is possible to create self-learning digital agents, agents that take actions and pursue strategies in complex environments without any prior knowledge. This thesis investigates the performance of the state-of-the-art reinforcement learning algorithm proximal policy optimization, when trained on a task with nondeterministic state transitions. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för tillämpad fysik och elektronik
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates if the social aspects of playing with friends and participate in clans can increase long-term retention for mobile games. Speciﬁcally for the game Edge of Combat developed by the company Level Eight. To gain knowledge about how the players and industry perceive these features, a background study was conducted. LÄS MER