Sökning: "Neural conversion"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 uppsatser innehållade orden Neural conversion.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Avdelningen för datorteknik
Sammanfattning : In this master thesis some of the most promising existing frameworks and implementations of deep convolutional neural networks on multiprocessor system-on-chips (MPSoCs) are researched and evaluated. The thesis’ starting point was a previousthesis which evaluated possible deep learning models and frameworks for object detection on infra-red images conducted in the spring of 2018. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Speech recognition systems generally need a large quantity of highly variable voice and recording conditions in order to produce robust results. In the specific case of keyword spotting, where only short commands are recognized instead of large vocabularies, the resource-intensive task of data acquisition has to be repeated for each keyword individually. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Background: One of the most growing areas of the Internet is E-commerce, which gave consumers a flexibility that was not previously available. The advantages of digital commerce are many, where both companies and consumers can use the technology's possibilities. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för astronomi och teoretisk fysik; Lunds universitet/Beräkningsbiologi och biologisk fysik
Sammanfattning : Scientists are now able to directly convert one somatic cell type into another using a procedure known as direct lineage reprogramming or transdifferentiation. In this procedure, transcription factors which are important for initiating a rewriting of the gene expressions are introduced in the cell. LÄS MER
5. Comparison of Lavenberg-Marquardt, Scaled Conjugate Gradient and Bayesian Regularization Backpropagation Algorithms for Multistep Ahead Wind Speed Forecasting Using Multilayer Perceptron Feedforward Neural NetworkMagister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Wind speed forecasting is critical for wind energy conversion systems since it greatly influences the issues such as scheduling of the power systems, and dynamic control of the wind turbines. Also, it plays an essential role for siting, sizing and improving the efficiency of wind power generation systems. LÄS MER