Sökning: "Organizational identity"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 247 uppsatser innehållade orden Organizational identity.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Tillämpad termodynamik och kylteknik
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the antecedents of employees’ capability cognition within a medium-sized electricity utility (Ntot 1200) in German-speaking Switzerland. The firm implemented a new strategy in 2015 with the aim to shift its core capabilities towards sustainability. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning; Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates identity work types by professionals in organizational change. Type refers to a particular way of identity work that derives from how the individual perceives the change in respect to the self and what implications this has to identity processes. LÄS MER
3. Starka styrmedel - en studie om relationen mellan arbetsgivarvarumärke och medarbetarnas organisationsidentitetKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Abstract Title: Strong control mechanisms - a study of the relationship between employer brand and employee organization identity Seminar date: 2018-01-12 Course: FEKH29, Business Administration: Degree Project in Marketing, Undergraduate level, 15 University Credits Points (UPC or ECTS‐cr) Authors: Rebecca Oldfield, Mathilde Åslund Advisor: Jon Bertilsson Keywords: Organizational identity, employer brand, employee, corporate brand and control mechanism Purpose: The purpose of the thesis is to open up for an increased understanding of the concept of employer brand by examining its relationship with the employee's organizational identity with a qualitative approach and starting point in theories regarding brands and organizational culture. Methodology: The thesis is a qualitative study with a hermeneutical phenomenological approach. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för informatik
Sammanfattning : There has been a dramatic growth in organizations aiming to leverage the power of platform business models and capture the vast amounts of value stemming from external innovation. Thus, actors are required to open up their innovation processes to third-party developers, and make sure these external resources are incentivized to both enter and remain in the ecosystem. LÄS MER
5. Reuniting IT Development (Dev) and Operations (Ops): A study on the merger of two opposite organizational logics in the self-organizing era, from an identity perspectiveMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Agile working methods gain in popularity among practitioners within the IT (Information Technology) industry and beyond, as a result of the revival of the self-organizing team as a mode for organizing work in contemporary organizations. The talk of DevOps, as an agile method which merges opposite organizational logics, IT Development (Dev) and IT Operations (Ops), into a self-organizing team, has arisen as a management fashion. LÄS MER