Sökning: "crisis management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 798 uppsatser innehållade orden crisis management.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för service management och tjänstevetenskap
Sammanfattning : The aim of this research project is to study the role played by communication strategies on organisational reputation among the different stakeholders involved during the current COVID-19 pandemic outbreak. In doing so, this master thesis aims to understand how crisis communication aids the management of service processes and the construction of organisational image during crises. LÄS MER
2. Pandemiberedskap ur ett RSA-perspektiv – Förändras fokus i länsstyrelsers RSA:er efter att en större händelse inträffat?Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Riskhantering (CI)
Sammanfattning : In crisis management, risk and vulnerability analysis (RVA’s) should be used as a first step in a risk management chain that aims to reduce risks, reduce vulnerabilities in the society and to improve our ability to prevent, resist and manage crises and extraordinary events. Organisations obliged to conduct RVA´s have the freedom to adapt the work to their own needs. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Trust has a fundamental importance in a society. Confidence for community institutions such as the government, the healthcare system, the police authority, the media and the public health agency is an important part of the functioning of society. LÄS MER
4. Krishantering & styrning i modeföretag under kris - En kvalitativ fallstudie på ett svenskt modeföretag under pågående coronapandemiKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The pandemic caused by the rapid spread of the coronavirus disease Covid-19 has devastatingeffects on public health and has led to worldwide lockdowns. Actions taken to stop the virusfrom spreading have resulted in a drastic decrease in sales for many companies. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study aims to investigate how Venture Capital firms are influenced by the economiceffects caused by the covid-19 pandemic, particularly how the screening and investingprocesses, as well as the management of the portfolio companies are affected. A qualitativeresearch methodology was applied where semi-structured interviews were conducted withVenture Capital firms situated in Sweden. LÄS MER