Sökning: "crisis management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1319 uppsatser innehållade orden crisis management.
1. Securitized or Not Securitized? : A Case Study of Sweden's COVID-19 Strategy During the First Year of the PandemicMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis analyzes Sweden's unique and puzzling approach to the COVID-19 pandemic by using the securitization framework, exploring if Sweden's strategy during the pandemic's first year reflects securitization, (de)securitization, or non-securitization. It employs content analysis to evaluate Sweden's response, analyzing primary sources and academic literature, and uses a discourse table based on existing theoretical studies by Barry Buzan, Ole Waever, and Jaap de Wilde (1998) and Lene Hansen (2012) to assess indicators of securitization, (de)securitization or non-securitization. LÄS MER
2. Beyond the Crisis: A Safe Haven Analysis : Empirical Insights into the Divergence of Gold and Bonds for Portfolio HedgingKandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Purpose: This thesis investigates the relationship concerning traditional safe haven assets, gold and US 10-year treasury bonds during periods of market instability, specifically during the economic concerns raised by the COVID-19 pandemic. It assesses the hedging and safe haven properties of these assets and their dynamic nature throughout two periods of unconventional monetary and fiscal policy measures by the Federal Reserve & US Congress respectively. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Försvarshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Recent developments in Sweden’s security policy have prompted the rearmament of the total defence. The total defence comprises both military and civil defence. The civil defence, in conjunction with crisis preparedmess, forms Sweden’s civil preparedness. LÄS MER
4. Den svenska underrättelseapparaten i kris: En studie av Sveriges underrättelseverksamhet i samband med ubåtsfrågan och tsunamikatastrofenKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Drawing upon previous studies in the fields of organisational theory and intelligence failure, this paper examines the efforts of the Swedish intelligence community in connection to two major crises: the submarine issue of the 1980s and early 1990s as well as the tsunami disaster of 2004. Firstly, when studying its performance in both instances, the paper finds that the intelligence community failed to meet the needs of critical decision makers during both crises. LÄS MER
5. I förtroendekrisens skottlinje : En experimentell studie om krismeddelanden från influencers och organisationer och deras effekt på mottagarnas upplevda förtroendeKandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för humaniora och samhällsvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : "The best way to manage a crisis is to prevent one" (Coombs, 2019, p.19). A statement that in its simplicity is extremely powerful. However, today's digitalized society has contributed to the rapid dissemination of information and scrutiny of content that has complicated the management of crises. LÄS MER