Sökning: "Precautionary Savings"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 uppsatser innehållade orden Precautionary Savings.
1. Determinants of household savings : An international cross-country analysis to detect the determinants of household savingsMagister-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Handelshögskolan (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this paper is to look into the determinants of household savings in an international cross-section. The focus is on the effects from social security, old-age dependency, participation rate and change in unemployment, among other variables as an addition to the disequilibrium saving hypotheses, which is the base theory for the savings function. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : The Swedish household savings rate remains on elevated levels despite record high house prices, a buoyant Swedish economy, and aggressive monetary policy by the Swedish Riksbank. Utilizing cointegration techniques, this paper examines the long- and short-run determinants of the Swedish household savings rate during the period Q1:1980-Q3:2016. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the determinants of private savings in Sweden, covering the time period 1914-2014. The steadily increasing fraction of the elderly, as a percentage of the working age population is a demographic development confronted by almost all industrialized countries nowadays. LÄS MER
4. Changing savings patterns in Sweden; Effects on private savings from the Swedish pension reform in the 1990sC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Many countries struggle to sustain their pension systems in the face of demographic shifts and increasing life-expectancies. Without reforms that deal with systemic funding issues, many pensions systems around the world might prove unsustainable in the years to come. Sweden successfully managed to reform its pension system in the 1990s. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Differences in cash holdings across firms have traditionally been explained by precautionary savings motives. However, in line with a recent U.S. study, we identify a group of European industrial companies with a particularly high ratio of cash to assets, which cannot be explained by precautionary savings, agency or tax motives. LÄS MER