Sökning: "Social Network Theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 640 uppsatser innehållade orden Social Network Theory.
1. Correlation between Offline Social Network and Voting Behavior : A case study of first-generation immigrants coming from a non-EU European countryKandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för kultur och samhälle (KS)
Sammanfattning : This study has examined if there is a correlation between Offline Social Network and voting participation in the European Parliamentary elections. The study has been done through a qualitative method, doing five different deep interviews. LÄS MER
2. I skuggan av en pandemi… : Har distansarbete kopplat till pandemin skapat mer “worklife balance” eller har det resulterat i ett mer gränslöst arbete? - En kvantitativ studie ur ett medarbetarperspektiv.Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för hälsa och välfärd
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the essay is to investigate how employees have experienced telework during covid 19. All people around the world were affected and still are today in different ways of the largest virus infection to date in modern times where healthcare was one of the activities most heavily burdened. LÄS MER
3. “I’m fat and you like it” – om kroppsbilden hos män som har sex med män utifrån erfarenheter på plattformen GrindrKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : This study aimed to understand how men who have sex with men discuss their body image in relation to the networking app Grindr. It also focused on how these men handle thoughts and feelings about their body which occurred when using the app. LÄS MER
- L2-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In this thesis social network analysis is applied on the Venona project KGB cables between Stockholm and Moscow during the World War two. The method is quantitative where words are extracted according to two different coding sheets and structured in tables. Software is then used for calculations and visualization. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för Urbana Studier (US)
Sammanfattning : Entrepreneurship is a common choice of occupation amongst migrants in Malmö. African migrant entrepreneur experiences however, are identified as homogenous to other immigrant groups. LÄS MER