Sökning: "Successful innovation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 443 uppsatser innehållade orden Successful innovation.
1. Managing innovation from a leadership perspective in an IT-consultancy firm - A case study of Cybercom GroupMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The IT-consultancy industry faces a paradigm shift. Successfully transform from resource-basedconsulting to asset-based consulting can be the difference between prosperity and being disruptedaway. Instead of fulfilling customers’ requirements, IT-consultancy firms have to developorganisational capabilities in managing innovative solutions. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and PurposeSocial Impact Bonds has recently received attention in Sweden as a new financing model thatmight enable increased efficiency and innovation within public service provision. As a financingmodel, Social Impact Bonds’ outcome-based structure, allows increased service provisionmeasuring, enabling increased transparency and new thoughts and practices to be put in place inareas of the social services where problems are prevailing. LÄS MER
3. Towards a Green Techno-Economic Paradigm - The implications of EUs strategy to finance a sustainable growth on industry dynamics from a neo-Schumpeterian perspectiveMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The consequences of climate change are becoming more and more evident. Environmentalshocks in terms of massive forest fires, ferocious cyclones and droughts have become morefrequent leading to mass migrations and business disruptions. It has now been declared that wehave reached a tipping point and that further global warming is inevitable. LÄS MER
4. INNOVATION DIFFUSION AT SMART EYE - How can Smart Eye influence the rate of diffusion of their product SAIDMS?Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Road accidents cause millions of deaths and cost around 3% of annual GDP for mostcountries every year, 80-90% of which are due to human error. European and Chineseauthorities have put regulations in place, calling for increased use of advanced monitoringsystems which can reduce fatalities and costs associated with road accidents. LÄS MER
5. Seeing What’s Next in the Management Consulting Industry - A qualitative study of how the management consulting industry might become disruptedMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The world we live in is in constant change, transforming the business landscape acrossindustries. The rapid economic and social development is affecting all sources of activity,turning industrial change into one of the 21st century’s biggest challenges for businesses. LÄS MER