Sökning: "Supply chain"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1516 uppsatser innehållade orden Supply chain.
1. How to reduce food waste in public catering units? : a case study at twelve school canteens in Sala municipality, SwedenMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Energy and Technology
Sammanfattning : In developed countries, food is to a significant extend wasted at the consumption stage, meaning that it is discarded even if it is still suitable for human consumption. The further along the supply chain food is wasted, the more resources are lost and the higher the environmental impact is. LÄS MER
2. Costs & Benefits of an AI/IT Tool for the Swedish Antibiotics Supply Chain : An AI/IT Tool to address shortages of Antibiotics in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och industriell teknik; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : Sweden faces shortages in antibiotics. Shortages are caused due to a variety of reasons. Due to low profit margins and opportunity costs, antibiotic supply chains may experience a lack of competition. Lack of competition across the various stages of supply chains leads to fragility in the supply chain which ultimately results in shortages. LÄS MER
3. Value capturing through business model adaptations to sustainability : case studies from the primary production stage of the Swedish agri-food supply chainMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : Incomplete competition in the agri-food supply chain is a concern for many weaker actors, such as farmers. This qualitative study is done to develop an understanding of how business model innovation in farm businesses changes farmers’ perceived satisfaction with supply chain value capture. LÄS MER
4. Evaluation of Business Continuity Management - A case study of disaster recovery during the Covid-19 pandemicMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för teknisk ekonomi och logistik
Sammanfattning : Background The Company produces and sells specialised products and technical solutions worldwide through more than ten different technology-based and decentralised Business Units. While the "Business continuity management"-programme has been implemented throughout the Company for many years, many of the Business Units' "disaster recovery"-capabilities had not been tested until the Covid-19 pandemic. LÄS MER
5. Developing a Parameterized Embodied Emissions Calculator for telecommunication networks equipment (PEEC)Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Temperature on the surface of the earth has already increased by 1°C above pre-industriallevels. To have a chance to keep global warming under 1,5°C, greenhouse gas emissions fromhuman activities should be halved by 2030, reaching net zero in 2050. Every business sectoris concerned. LÄS MER