Sökning: "Thorsten Can"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden Thorsten Can.
1. Att ställa sin estetik på intet : En studie av modernistisk prosaestetik i Thorsten Jonssons roman KonvojMagister-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för kultur- och medievetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The focus of this essay lies on examining the modernistic aesthetics of prose in Thorsten Jonsson’s novel Konvoj (1947). When Walter Benjamin wrote ”The Work of Art in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction” he proved that new technological inventions affected the reception of art. LÄS MER
2. How a company can successfully implement corporate entrepreneurship : The interrelations of different approachesMagister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of our investigation was to answer the question how corporate entrepreneurship can be implemented successfully by one approach solely.Therefore, we analysed various factors and challenges regarding their impacts on the process of implementing corporate entrepreneurship. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap, fysik och matematik, DFM
Sammanfattning : A human can understand data visualizations easier than reading the source .The goal of this thesis is to support the user with an application to fulfill this problem, so he is able to cope with the data and also filter it for his interests. LÄS MER
4. Engaging Customers : How e-commerce companies can use customer involvement to create a superior online shopping experienceMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Ekonomihögskolan, ELNU; Linnéuniversitetet/Ekonomihögskolan, ELNU; Linnéuniversitetet/Ekonomihögskolan, ELNU
Sammanfattning : Topic: Co-creation of experience Research gap: The number of papers focusing on customer involvement and customer experience has increased significantly in recent years. However, there is a lack of studies on how companies can use customer involvement for creating a better customer experience jointly with customers, which Prahalad & Ramaswamy (2000, 2003, 2004) refer to as the co-creation of experience. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för kommunikation och information
Sammanfattning : The focus of this master thesis is to analyze the effectiveness of self-learning and active-learning on biological virtual screening. Virtual screening is used in the pharmaceutical industry to increase the effectiveness of biological screening. LÄS MER