Sökning: "Unmanned ground vehicles"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 33 uppsatser innehållade orden Unmanned ground vehicles.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för system- och rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : This project is the implementation and testing of a path tracker for a car-sized Unmanned Ground Vehicle. The vehicle, a Toyota Land Cruiser, was provided by SSC and hadpreviously been modified for remote operation. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Geoinformatik
Sammanfattning : Due to the changing climate and inherent atypically occurring meteorological events in the Arctic regions, more accurate snow quality predictions are needed in order to support the Sámi reindeer herding communities in northern Sweden that struggle to adapt to the rapidly changing Arctic climate. Spatial snow depth distribution is a crucial parameter not only to assess snow quality but also for multiple environmental research and social land use purposes. LÄS MER
3. UAV based hyperspectral grassland monitoring in an alpine shallow erosion area : lessons learnt from classifying vegetation indicating shallow erosion riskMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : UAV based hyperspectral grassland monitoring in an alpine shallow erosion area Recent research in the Alps found that a reduction in grassland management is correlated to an increase in a certain type of shallow erosion areas called blaiken. This change also entails changes to the dominant grassland vegetation. LÄS MER
4. Investigating the accuracy of Digital Elevation Models from UAV images in areas with low contrast : a sandy beach as a case studyMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Elevation models are important in many applications in Geographical Information System (GIS), both when applying environmental analyses and in urban planning studies. The production of elevation models has been a difficult and expensive task using traditional surveying techniques. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Artificial intelligence and machine learning have seen great progress in recent years. In this work, we will look at the application of machine learning in visual navigational systems for unmanned vehicles in natural environments. LÄS MER