Sökning: "community-based activities"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 24 uppsatser innehållade orden community-based activities.
1. Defining circumstances/spaces/activities for dance: : within my MA in Choreography 2016-2018 at Doch, StockholmMaster-uppsats, Stockholms konstnärliga högskola/Institutionen för dans
Sammanfattning : Within the frame of an MA, we know from the start that there will be a specific ending; we call it final project, degree project or final presentation and this essay is meant to accompany the journey of the degree project. In my case, I want to mention and reflect upon that for me the MA has been a framework for developing and experiencing different types of projects. LÄS MER
2. Lifestyle change that matters: Introducing an ethics-as-politics approach to social change of consumer society in a Danish urban contextMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Climate change is real and imminent, and mitigation and adaptation responses are vital and urgent. Denmark is renowned for its aspirations for sustainability and concerns in that regard, especially among its citizenry. LÄS MER
3. Integrating Local Knowledge into Disaster Risk Reduction: Current Challenges and Recommendations for Future Frameworks in the Asia-PacificMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Riskhantering och Samhällssäkerhet
Sammanfattning : The agenda of integration of local and indigenous knowledge (LINK) with disaster risk reduction (DRR) programmes has gained momentum since 1970s. Notwithstanding the incremental attention to LINK, researchers in this field agree that successful integration of local knowledge is difficult and the processes with such aims are not carried out fully and effectively. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper attempts to extend the knowledge in entrepreneurial theory, through the expansion of traditional concepts for entrepreneurial processes, to identify a new phenomenon in new venture creation. In combination with previous research on entrepreneurial processes, creation theory, user entrepreneurs and community-driven innovation in the sport industry, the study will focus on a single in-depth case study, conducted on a new venture in the CrossFit industry. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Riskhantering och Samhällssäkerhet
Sammanfattning : As interest in social vulnerability to hazards grows, more indices are formulated for identifying and mapping population groups that may experience differential consequences from natural hazards. However, less attention has been given to the underlying choices researchers make when creating these indices. LÄS MER