Sökning: "data association"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1108 uppsatser innehållade orden data association.
1. Contact or threat? : A quantitative study on the effects of refugee reception on electoral support for right-wing populists in Swedish municipalitiesMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study investigates the connection between refugee reception in Swedish municipalities and support for the Swedish right-wing populist party, the Sweden Democrats. Using panel data of electoral support for the Sweden Democrats in the elections 2006, 2010, 2014, and 2018 and the number of refugees received per municipality in the years since the preceding election, I find a positive and significant association between support for the Sweden Democrats and number of refugees received. LÄS MER
2. Prevalence of musculoskeletal discomfort, general joint hypermobility, psychosocial factors and stress among Swedish big band musicians.Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för hälsa, lärande och teknik
Sammanfattning : Abstract Background: Musculoskeletal discomfort is common among professional orchestra musicians and according to the literature some anatomical areas, such as the neck, upper back and upper extremities, seem to be more frequently affected than others. There are also suggestions made that general joint hypermobility could be a potential risk factor for musculoskeletal discomfort among musicians. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutioen för biomedicin
Sammanfattning : Background: There is a well establish association between low socio-economic status and health outcomes in general. To mitigate the impact of covid-19 there is a need to identify vulnerable groups, and to create methods that can do that in real-time as the virus-spread progress in the society. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Large volume of data is generated by different systems. Intelligent systems such asautonomous driving uses such large volume of data to train their artificial intelligence models. However, good quality data is one of the foremost needs of any system to function in an effective and safe manner. LÄS MER
5. Redovisningskvalitet & omställningsstöd - En studie om de statliga bidragens effekt på redovisningskvalitet under coronapandeminMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Introduction: The quality of financial reporting is imperative for its utility. It is therefore ofgreat importance that accounting information reflect the underlying transactions in a correctmanner. LÄS MER