Sökning: "digital revolution"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 93 uppsatser innehållade orden digital revolution.
1. Stimulating Internationalization through digitalization : Digital competence in Swedish manufacturing SMEsMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Digital competence used to be a confusing concept, until recently when some researchers coined a comprehensive definition of digital competence and formulated a conceptual framework in an SME context. However, the framework was only at a conceptual level and required to be tested with the empirics of a qualitative or quantitative study. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/JMK
Sammanfattning : Depending on the political environment, economic, cultural and social factors, the digital era provides new opportunities and constraints for mobilization of social movements.The current research was focused on exploring how protest leaders and activists used and perceived social media as a tool for communication and organization during the movement “take a step, #RejectSerzh”; a series of peaceful, anti-governmental protests which led to a shift of governmental power in Armenia. LÄS MER
3. A work process supporting the implementation of smart factory technologies developed in smart factory compliant laboratory environmentMaster-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : The industry is facing major challenges today. The challenges are tougher global competition, customers who require individualized products and shorter product lifecycles. The predicted industrial revolution is a way to deal with these challenges. Industry 4. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : Data Science has been one of the most used buzzwords on corporate agendas in recent years and with it, a new professional, the data scientist, has entered the organizational stage. Surprisingly, Management Accounting literature has not investigated the role of data scientists and their interactions with management accountants so far. LÄS MER
5. HOW TO ACHIEVE AND ENHANCE TRACEABILITY : A study about how traceability could beimproved within manufacturing processesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Avd.)
Sammanfattning : The trends for manufacturing organizations are continuously increased customer expectations and demands, together with globalization of both markets and competition. As we are currently approaching the fourth industrial revolution and in order to stay competitive, companies need to adopt technological changes, differentiate themselves and improve their digital maturity. LÄS MER