Sökning: "economic policy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2443 uppsatser innehållade orden economic policy.
1. The Swedish policy framework for Forest Ecosystem Services : a study of integration of objectives, policy instruments and local actor’s knowledge about policies and policy objectivesMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Forest Economics
Sammanfattning : Paper 1 There is a trend towards intensification of forest use in many European countries, fuelled by an increased demand for forest products and services, driven by the global population, income growth and an increasing per capita consumption of forest products and forest ecosystem services, and politically promoted by a shift towards a bio-based economy. Based on the assumption that decisions on forest management relate to synergies—e. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this paper was to investigate the possibilities of introducing a state credit guarantee for energy efficiency of apartment buildings. Heating and hot water in apartment buildings account for about 8% of Sweden's total energy use and many of the buildings have potential to greatly reduce its energy use. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : A growing research field shows that climate mitigation measures can entail numerous co-benefits for other policy areas, including improved air quality, enhanced energy security and reduced maintenance costs. One possible strategy for enhancing climate action can be to emphasize these co-benefits. LÄS MER
4. Do feed-in tariffs promote environmental efficiency among wind farms? : a two-stage LCA + DEA efficiency case study on 75 Danish wind farmsMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : It is generally known that wind power has an offsetting effect on emissions by crowding out fossil dependent energy sources. What has not been studied to any further extent is the variability in environmental impacts caused by wind turbine erection and manufacturing. Also, it is not known how economic incentives could affect these impacts. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Graduate School; Lunds universitet/Master of Science in Development Studies; Lunds universitet/Master of Science in Social Studies of Gender
Sammanfattning : The European Green Deal is an example of a growth-oriented environmental policy approach. However, from the perspective of Degrowth, the narrative of unlimited growth is criticized. Therefore, this thesis analyses resistant texts in reaction to the set of environmental policy initiatives proposed by the European Green Deal. LÄS MER