Sökning: "economic policy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2822 uppsatser innehållade orden economic policy.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines school-community partnerships in Gothenburg's primary schools. The overall aim is to analyse how schools in socially disadvantaged areas work with partnerships as the consequence of students´ low school results and social exclusion. LÄS MER
2. Visual Arts as Development Communication - Challenging Development Concepts : Case study Baguio City, PhilippinesMaster-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för konst, kultur och kommunikation (K3)
Sammanfattning : International Development and its aims are often contested in post-colonial discourses and by postcolonial thinkers. The fundamental concepts of development, as we see in the sector of aid and international development, steer the values, execution and evaluation of development projects across the globe, as well as national development policy. LÄS MER
3. As Good as it Sounds? The Regularization and Economic Integration of Venezuelan Migrants in ColombiaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The regularization of forcibly displaced migrants is promoted by NGOs and intergovernmental organizations as a good practice in migration policy. Regularization of forcibly displaced migrants increases their protection, facilitates their access to necessary services, increases their resiliency, and provides access to the formal labor market. LÄS MER
4. Från motvind till medvind: Hur införandet av en socioekonomisk konsekvensbeskrivning kan öka den kommunala acceptansen för vindkraft i Sverige.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : Due to climate change, the transition to renewable energy systems has become increasingly urgent, and wind power has been identified as a significant facilitator in the transition of Swedens energy system. However, the rapid development of wind power has resulted in increased levels of local resistance, where the socioeconomic consequences on local communities have been highlighted by politicians, municipalities, and other stakeholders. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : This paper aims to assess the effect of oil shocks on the Russian econ- omy, focusing on but not limited to inflation, throughout 2000-2019, with the following main points with respect to economic policy: switching to in- flation targeting in 2014 and undergoing several iterations of the fiscal rule. The paper focuses on estimating a Bayesian time-varying parameter VAR model, additionally calculating the oil price pass through to inflation using the Phillips curve approach and modelling impulse responses to oil shocks us- ing non-Bayesian vector autoregressions. LÄS MER