Sökning: "food system"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 960 uppsatser innehållade orden food system.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Tillämpad biokemi; Lunds universitet/Teoretisk kemi
Sammanfattning : Biological pharmaceuticals are the answer to many severe diseases of today’s society. Some of these are protein-based drugs and can be produced from human blood plasma. In order to guarantee the safety of patients, absence of any pathogens needs to be ensured. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Stadsbyggnad
Sammanfattning : In Europe, 45% of vegetables and fruit have been lost before consumption. The main reason for the loss is suboptimal food, which is perfect based on safety and security but imperfect according to appearance or packaging. In this project, I want to find out new possibilities in urban development by suggesting a participative food supply chain. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Yellow rust (Puccinia striiformis f. sp. Tritici) is a crop disease caused by a fungus that regularly infects wheat and causes yield loss in Ethiopia. The disease has a significant impact on the country’s crop production, food security, health, and socioeconomic well-being. LÄS MER
4. Investigation into the Removal of the By-product NDMA (N-Nitrosodimethylamine) from Ozonation Process in Wastewater TreatmentMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kemiteknik (CI)
Sammanfattning : In people’s modern life, daily usage of artificial compounds such as active pharmaceuticals ingredients (API) is usual. These compounds are likely to end up as micropollutants in the municipal wastewater. Municipal wastewater is the major source of pharmaceuticals in the aquatic environment. LÄS MER
5. Towards Regenerative (Agri)Cultures. An ethnographic case study of integrated socio-ecological restoration at the Hof Lebensberg community farm, GermanyMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Agriculture is today the human activity most vulnerable to Climate Change, and one of its leading causes. Regenerative Agriculture offers powerful tools to restore ecosystems, without sacrificing abundant food production; nevertheless, a systematic adoption of such practices is incompatible with the existing economic structures and calls for a radical societal change. LÄS MER