Sökning: "heating consumption"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 781 uppsatser innehållade orden heating consumption.
1. The Role of Technology Shifts in Urban Decarbonization Modelling : Scenario creation and implementationMaster-uppsats, KTH/Energisystem
Sammanfattning : This work includes modelling of decarbonization scenarios at the scale of an urban area, providing policy insights and a methodology focusing on introducing district heating and maintaining the existing gas distribution network in a case study. With a focus on reducing gas consumption in the residential and tertiary sectors, the research integrates scenario developments giving a methodology to develop district heating, requiring a careful balance in selecting the optimal scale for city-wide analysis. LÄS MER
2. Long-term Forecasting Heat Use in Sweden's Residential Sector using Genetic Algorithms and Neural NetworkMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för företagande, innovation och hållbarhet
Sammanfattning : In this study, the parameters of population, gross domestic product (GDP), heat price, U-value, and temperature have been used to predict heat consumption for Sweden till 2050. It should be noted that the heat consumption has been considered for multi-family houses. Most multi-family houses (MFH) get their primary heat from district heating (DH). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Energi och byggnadsdesign; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : The continuous increase in global energy consumption has led to a greater focus on the energy required for heating buildings. This thesis presents a techno-economic model for analysing low-temperature district heating networks coupled with a geothermal heat source. LÄS MER
4. Energy retrofitting effect on perceived indoor climate: A case study of Estonian multi-family buildingsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Energi och byggnadsdesign; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : Energy renovations are an important measure for achieving the European Union’s target of climate neutrality by 2050. To meet the EU goal, Estonia needs to fully renovate 14 000 multi-family buildings by that time, affecting the indoor environment conditions of a large number of people. LÄS MER
5. Solar Photovoltaic Thermal Collectors and Ground Source Heat Pumps for Commercial Buildings : Case study in SwedenMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : In order to reduce emissions from the building sector, which stands for than a fifth of the global energy consumption today, efficient and fossil free heating and cooling systems are of importance. This study investigates the combination of solar photovoltaic thermal collectors and ground source heat pump systems in order to regenerate energy to the ground in combination with free cooling. LÄS MER