Sökning: "politics of presence"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 70 uppsatser innehållade orden politics of presence.
1. Ungas deltagande i partipolitiken - En kvantitativ studie om vilka faktorer som påverkar ungdomars sannolikhet att vara medlem i ett politiskt partiKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the political party membership in Swedish parties between 2003–2017. Previous research has observed a negative trend in the number of members of political parties. They have also found that there is a large underrepresentation of young members. LÄS MER
2. ARE WOMEN LEADERS OF NATURE? - a quantitative study on the effect of women’s political representation on environmental politics in European countries.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Environmental politics is becoming an increasingly important field because of severe issues like climate change. Research has argued that women care more for the environment. LÄS MER
3. ”Under hans ögon” : De tongivande rösterna i riksdagsdebatten gällande aborträtten 1938, 1946, 1963 och 1974Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the essay is to study which, based on the conflict dimensions gender and party affiliation, are the leading voices in the parliamentary debate on the development of the abortion law from 1938, 1946, 1963 and 1974. Using a qualitative study the main arguments in the parliamentary debates will be presented, and using a quantitative study the conflict dimensions will be presented in the debates and in the voting appendices. LÄS MER
4. Politics, Artificial Intelligence, Twitter and Stock Return : An Interdisciplinary Test for Stock Price Prediction Based on Political TweetsMagister-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : As the world is gravitating toward an information economy, it has become more and more critical for an investor to understand the impact of data and information. One of the sources of data that can be converted into information are texts from microblogging platforms, such as Twitter. LÄS MER
5. Every Body in its Place : The reproduction of inequality by way of education in Metropolis and SnowpiercerUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Södertörns högskola/Lärarutbildningen
Sammanfattning : With increasing inequality in the world, having knowledge about the apparatuses maintaining unequal social structures is important. Utopian and dystopian science fiction films are a good source for analysis of social structures, due to their inherent interest in social critique and the role of semiotics in the spreading of ideology. LÄS MER