Sökning: "small class"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 440 uppsatser innehållade orden small class.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Fysik
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the spherically symmetric gravitational collapse of a massless scalar field in a minimally modified gravity theory denoted VCDM (V replaces $\Lambda$ in the $\Lambda$CDM abbreviation), a class of theories propagating the same degrees of freedom as general relativity at the expense of broken 4D diffeomorphism invariance. Numerical evolution of the equations of motion reveals that for small initial scalar profile amplitudes, no black hole forms from the collapse. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Covid-19 pandemic resulted in a societal crisis where different groups of society were hit to varying degrees. One group that faced more severe consequences than others were the working class due to their limited economic resources and small opportunities to work from home. LÄS MER
3. Long, Long Time : An Examination of Identity and Status Connected to Scenography in the Tv-Series The Last of Us (2023)Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för konst, kultur och kommunikation (K3)
Sammanfattning : This study examines cinematic storytelling by looking at screenshots from episode three of the tv-series The Last of Us (2023). The purpose is to illustrate how scenography in the chosen material can represent meaningful concepts about the main character's identity and statues. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Data driven IDS development requires a vast amount of data to be effective against future attacks and a big problem is the lack of available data. This thesis explores the use of GANs (Generative adversarial networks) in generating attack data that can be used as apart of a training set for an IDS to improve the robustness against adversarial attacks. LÄS MER
5. Preliminary Design of a 30 kN Methane-Oxygen-powered Electric-Pump-fed Liquid Rocket Propulsion SystemMaster-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : The design of a liquid rocket propulsion system, unlike that of a standalone system, is intertwined with the overall development of a number of associated systems and is influenced by a multitude of conditions and considerations: from the requirements needed to accomplish the mission to the rationalizations involved behind the development of each rocket system and/or component. In my thesis, the preliminary design of a “new generation” 30 kN rocket engine driven by an electric pump feed system and running on liquid methane and liquid oxygen is performed. LÄS MER