Sökning: "text analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3526 uppsatser innehållade orden text analysis.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Feminist theatre, I opine, is a tremendously valuable tool that could help individuals togaze politically at their own lives. This thesis is compiled by an exploratory research into thetheatrical stage of Istanbul aiming to analyse three plays with a queer lens as means to uncover the feminist politics that transforms the normative norms of both the theatre and the society. LÄS MER
2. WOMENʼS WOVEN WEB - Activating the Biographical Dictionary of Swedish Women through Social Network NarrativesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : When the Biographical Dictionary of Swedish Women (Svenskt kvinnobiografiskt lexikon, SKBL), became freely available online, it opened the opportunity to examine and transform its text-based content in new ways. The purpose of this project is to apply and reflect on explorative visualizations of social networks as a method for presenting and analysing data from SKBL. LÄS MER
3. Vem har ansvar för de mänskliga rättigheterna? - En kvalitativ studie av ansvar hos statliga och icke-statliga aktörer inom utvinningsindustrin i GuatemalaKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : As a result of the globalization, the power and influence of multinational corporations have increased significantly in recent years. The presence of these corporations can have a major impact on the communities in which they operate. Many of the disagreements connected to these multinational corporations are connected to the extractive industry. LÄS MER
4. FOREIGN POLICY AND ITS FRAMING TO DIFFERENT AUDIENCES A qualitative study of Swedish feminist foreign policy communication in four countriesMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to investigate whether and in what ways Swedish foreign policy actors framefeminist foreign policy differently for audiences. The focus of this thesis concentrates on thesingle case of Swedish feminist foreign policy and contains comparative elements. LÄS MER
5. Volontärturism - en “win-win situation”?: En kvalitativ studie i hur volontärresor porträtteras på InstagramKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Volunteer tourism, mainly relating to travelling from countries in the global North to the global South, has emerged as a global trend and fast-growing tourism industry since the turn of the millennium 2000. In the globalized world of today, social media has become an easily accessible tool for travel agencies to market their volunteer travel. LÄS MER