Sökning: "Code analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1384 uppsatser innehållade orden Code analysis.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The study aims to investigate how people discuss Stack Overflow in terms of professional learning and how they integrate Stack Overflow into their professional practices at work. Theory: The theories used in this study are Communities of Practice and Socially Situated Learning by Jean Lave and Etienne Wenger. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Software comments are written to get an understanding of what code does, its function, and its purpose. There is a consensus in the industry that code comments improve software comprehension, but is this really the case? In this research, we investigate the effect of code comments on software comprehension by conducting an experiment where participants are to study one of three types of code snippets containing the same code. LÄS MER
3. Assessing the Costs and Benefits of Proactively Adding Features in opensource system Bitcoin-Wallet: A Simulation studyKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Objective: This paper builds on previous research and expands on the cost-benefit analysis of proactive feature annotation, with a focus on using Java to validate the findings from a real-world case study. Background: The significance of features within a system lies behind the need to locate them as they often necessitate identification for enhancement, and editing-related activities. LÄS MER
4. Generative AI as a Tool for Swedish Startups - A qualitative study on how Generative AI can affect Swedish startupsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : In today's rapidly evolving technological landscape, startups are constantly seeking new ways to innovate and stay ahead of the competition. One promising innovation is Generative AI, which uses large datasets to generate original content such as images, music, code, or text (McKinsey & Company, 2022). LÄS MER
5. Proximity to Dissimilar Firms and Universities: Investigating the Impact on Start-up Survival Rates in Sweden and the United StatesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This study explores the impact of proximity to dissimilar firms and universities on start-up survival rates in Sweden and the United States. By investigating the relationship between firm density and start-up survival in two countries with distinct institutional contexts, this research aims to contribute to the existing literature. LÄS MER