Sökning: "Dayton Peace Agreement"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 23 uppsatser innehållade orden Dayton Peace Agreement.
1. A Liberal Peace? The Dayton Agreement and Democratization in Bosnia and Herzegovina 25 years laterKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : Over time, hundreds of peace agreements have been signed in different parts of the world. Most of those peace agreements have not brought sustainable peace. Studies show that only 50% of the peace agreements survive for 5 years. LÄS MER
2. Reconciliation in Bosnia and Herzegovina : A qualitative study on local’s perception on the reconciliation process in ZenicaKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : This research sets out to deepen our understanding of how reconciliation has been carried in by the locals in the city of Zenica in Bosnia and Herzegovina, 25 years after an ethnically related war. The thesis takes its methodological point of departure in a qualitative ethnographic field study with 14 semi-structured interviews. LÄS MER
3. Order and Justice in the Dayton Agreement : An English School Analysis of the General Framework Agreement for Peace in Bosnia and HerzegovinaMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Statsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The war in Bosnia and Herzegovina was ended in 1995 with the signing of the Dayton Agreement. However, despite almost 25 years passing since its implementation Bosnia and Herzegovina is still a troubled state with deep internal divisions. LÄS MER
4. The Democratic Definition in Bosnia and Herzegovina : A thesis about democratic definition: perspectives and perceptionKandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Democratic Definition in Bosnia and Herzegovina is a modest contribution to the vast research field concerning different democratic conceptualisations. With the presupposition that the term ‘democracy’ is defined differently across populations as a result of the specific environments existing in each country, this paper aims to identify whether the political system of socialistic Yugoslavia influenced its citizens and their democratic conceptualisation. LÄS MER
5. UNPROFOR i Srebrenica : En fallstudie av FN-styrkans måluppfyllelse och bieffekter i fallet SrebrenicaKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : The situation in Bosnia and Hercegovina escalated in 1992 and resulted in a war which lasted until 1995, when the end of the war was marked by the signing of the Dayton agreement. The war consisted of conflict between the different groups within the country, with ethnic cleansing as one of the methods being used. LÄS MER