Sökning: "Emerging economies"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 115 uppsatser innehållade orden Emerging economies.
1. Putting people back into the economy: Urban restructuring and emerging alternatives in time of crisisMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : In many cities around the world, the financial crisis 2007 served as an opportunity both for grassroots movements and governments to rethink existing models of urban development. Some authors have pointed out that the crisis served to elevate discourses for progressive post-neoliberal urban transformations. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper empirically surveys the actual links between financial liberalization and economic growth by drawing lessons from both developed and emerging economies over 26 years. The macroeconomic indicators for economic growth are GDP per capita growth, growth volatility, and real lending interest rate. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Urbana och regionala studier
Sammanfattning : While many major cities in the United States are once again gaining population, growing their economies, and attracting talent, many small and mid-sized cities are in decline. The reasons for this growing disparity are multi-faceted. A growing body of research has been exploring planning challenges in declining cities and towns. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : This paper sets out to study the short-term e ffects of climatic disasters on two macroeconomic variables: output and prices. The study makes use of a panel vector-autoregression model in the presence of endogenous variables and exogenous shocks (VAR-X), and applies it to a 1960--2017 cross-country panel. LÄS MER
5. The great potential on the Brazilian market : A study of different types of acquisition strategies on the Brazilian marketKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Institutionen för samhällsvetenskaper; Södertörns högskola/Institutionen för samhällsvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Background: Emerging economies is more fragile for global actions than developed markets, and they struggle to keep the economic growth consistent. Brazil, as an emerging economy, has one of the higher growth in the world, but the country has had some difficulties during the last years and foreign direct investments have decreased. LÄS MER