Sökning: "Global crisis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 689 uppsatser innehållade orden Global crisis.
1. The role of alternative food networks in times of crises : A case study about the effects of covid 19 on the REKO network in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Stockholm Resilience Centre
Sammanfattning : The food we consume and how it is produced constitutes a significant driver of environmental change, degrading the ecological base on which life depends. Moreover, the food system is highly globalized and geographically scattered, connected by global value chains. This creates potential vulnerabilities. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In early 2022, the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) released its sixth evaluation report on the state of the global climate crisis. For the first time in thirty years global exploitation and colonial dominance was mentioned not only as a "driver of the climate crisis", but also as an ongoing element that exacerbates societies vulnerability to it. LÄS MER
3. Can Universal Basic Income be a Sustainable Welfare instrument? A systematic literature review analysing implementations in eight countries and perceptions of Universal Basic Income since 2015Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : The current climate crisis together with growing global inequality requires a transformation of the economic systems. Sustainable Welfare is an emerging concept in which the welfare system seeks to meet everyone’s basic needs while staying within the planetary boundaries and decoupling the welfare-growth nexus. LÄS MER
4. Critical Discourse Analysis of COVID-19 Conspiracy Theory Videos. : A Study of Popular Videos in Arabic Media.Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för konst, kultur och kommunikation (K3)
Sammanfattning : COVID-19 hit the world causing global health, social and political problems. Exceptional misinformation about the pandemic has been circulating through social media and contributed to the public panic and confusion about how to deal with the crisis. LÄS MER
5. Managing Supply Chain Resilience Through Reactive Recovery Strategies Within the Automobile Industry : A Qualitative Study on Lessons Learned from the Covid-19 PandemicMaster-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Handelshögskolan (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : The global nature of current supply chains – in combination with disruptive events like the Covid-19 pandemic – has highlighted the need for increased supply chain resilience (SCRes). Contemporary research has primarily focused on proactive SCRes strategies and, to some degree, neglected the reactive strategies for building SCRes. LÄS MER