Sökning: "I A S"
Visar resultat 16 - 20 av 60812 uppsatser innehållade orden I A S.
16. "Där det finns sexualiserade kvinnor kommer det alltid att finnas kåta män" : - En tematisk analys av medias framställning av OnlyFansKandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/HHJ, Avd. för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : OnlyFans is a relatively new digital platform where fans subscribe to content that a creator publishes. Everything from food recipes to workouts is published, but the platform is best known for its content of sexual material. There are currently a limited number of evidence-based studies regarding OnlyFans. LÄS MER
17. Authentic leadership in a Swedish context : Knowing, showing and remaining true to one’s real selfMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : This study aims to explore and create a deeper understanding of companies' leadership and discover how national culture relates to authentic leadership in a Swedish context. In addition to the purpose, the following research question is formulated; What are the characteristics of authentic leadership in Swedish managers from an employee's perspective? This study is based on a qualitative study with a deductive approach to get a deeper understanding of the topic rather than a broader perspective. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Pedagogik
Sammanfattning : This study examines the importance of learning in the workplace and what employees believe is key to master so that they can improve their skills. This will improve our understanding of the workplace´s learning process and as a result, enhance its efficiency. LÄS MER
19. Where there is road, there is fire (influence): An exploratory study on the influence of roads in the spatial patterns of Swedish wildfires of 2018Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This study focuses on the Swedish wildfire season of 2018, when the country incurred ten times more than the average burnt area that occurred in previous years. The study aims to address a broad research question: Do roads influence the size of the burned area? This study fills the gap in research on the effects of roads in the spatial patterns of wildfires. LÄS MER
20. Inspirerande ledare, motiverade följare? : En tvärsnittsstudie om sambandet mellan transformativt ledarskap och följares motivationKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, didaktik och utbildningsstudier
Sammanfattning : Background: Leadership is and will continue to be a current topic in today's society, and the relationship between a leader and its subordinate will continuously change through time. This study aims to investigate to what extent a leader is transformational according to the employees, within the recruitment industry, and also what relationship it has to employees' internal and external motivation. LÄS MER