Sökning: "Information asymmetry"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 348 uppsatser innehållade orden Information asymmetry.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study examines how the loan-to-value ratio and monthly fee in tenant-owner associations affectthe sale price during the calendar year 2019 on tenant-owner rights in the municipality of Gothenburg.The research question is as follows: Do buyers in the housing market take the increased risk associatedwith higher loan-to-value ratios in tenant-owner associations into account through an adjusted saleprice, and how is the monthly fee affected by a higher loan-to-value ratio? The sale price and fee aretaken into account per square meter to ease the comparisons between different apartments. LÄS MER
2. Facilitating Sustainable Investments - How the EU Taxonomy is expected to change the principal-agent relationship between fund managers and retail customersKandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : There is currently an information asymmetry on the financial market, which has implications for the practice of greenwashing, hindering the capital allocation towards the Sustainable Development Goals. To fill this information gap, the EU Commission initiated the development of an EU Taxonomy - a standardized classification system to facilitate sustainable investments. LÄS MER
3. Spin-off Impact on Shareholder Wealth: A worldwide study on market reactions to spin-off announcementsKandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigate the spin-off wealth effect and its determinant factors for spin-offs announced in the period 2000-2019. The sample is distributed over three regions; Europe, Asia-Pacic, and the US, with 103, 248 and 164 sample transactions, respectively. LÄS MER
4. Which firm characteristics determine access to finance for SMEs within the East African Community?Kandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Financial constraints among SMEs are generally more prevalent in the developing world than in the developed world, but SMEs in sub-Saharan Africa stand out as being particularly constrained. Previous studies also show causal links between access to finance and company growth and increased prosperity. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : The insurance industry has been up to date in the media several of times since it has been recognized that insurance intermediaries is unnecessary and that the industry only exists to make money. Seeing as there are just a few people in the society who uses insurance intermediaries. LÄS MER