Sökning: "Integration Patterns"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 165 uppsatser innehållade orden Integration Patterns.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för matematiska vetenskaper
Sammanfattning : People with diabetes can sometimes develop diabetic neuropathy, a nerve diseasewhich can infuse numbness and pain. It has been observed that the end points ofnerve fibers in the epidermis, which is the outermost living layer of the skin, appearmore clustered on patients with diabetic neuropathy . LÄS MER
2. AUKTORITÄRA – LIBERALA VÄRDERINGAR: BETYDELSEN AV UTBILDNING En komparativ studie över tid mellan Sverige och DanmarkKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The emergence of a new value-based societal cleavage has changed the political mobilizationpatterns in Europe and correlates with attitudes to immigrants, cultural diversity and Europeanintegration. Previous research has demonstrated that education is the single most importantfactor to understand different positions within this cleavage, although there is a lack of unityin the understanding of the importance of the influence of education. LÄS MER
3. Arabismos, ahora y entonces. Un estudio comparativo sobre la inmigración de palabras árabes en la lengua españolaKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Spanska
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates the lexical immigration of “arabismos” (Arabic loanwords) in the Spanish language. It compares the differences between old arabismos (integrated during the Middle Ages) and modern arabismos (integrated in contemporary time) in terms of their adaptation to the Spanish norms of spelling, phonetics, semantics and morphosyntactic. LÄS MER
4. A new strategic overcome of the challenges inherent to the role of the aggregator in the Italian balancing marketMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The European Union is currently driving forward the development of an energy model that is more reliant on renewable supply. Indeed, recent European Commission figures estimate a renewable penetration of 50% by 2030. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för ekonomisk och industriell utveckling
Sammanfattning : The main purpose of this thesis is to raise a discussion about the local history movement as not only a guardian of cultural and natural heritage but also as a political institution. This means that it affects the local area in various ways that is beneficial for local developement. LÄS MER