Sökning: "Isabella Green"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 uppsatser innehållade orden Isabella Green.
1. Green Funds : An Analysis of the Product Specific Disclosures of the EU Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation 2019/2088Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Sustainability has started to play a greater role on the financial market and a larger number of investors are searching for financial products that contribute to the environment and the sustainable development. However, the numerous definitions of sustainable investments and green funds make the investment decision-making process difficult for investors and allow companies to “greenwash” their products. LÄS MER
2. Sustainability Integration in Peer to Peer Marketplace Platforms : A Study of Customer Perception and LoyaltyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Increasing attention to sustainability and environmental concerns implies changes in consumer preferences, whereof companies need to provide offerings characterized with a focus on sustainability laden concepts such as the Circular Economy (CE), aligning with these changes. How to communicate sustainability has therefore become a focus of attention when formulating marketing strategies. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Installations- och energisystem
Sammanfattning : Construction industry is based on the evaluation of building environmental impact. The current situation shows buildings reaching high standards in the field of environmental sustainability, but they often neglect occupants' satisfaction. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : To promote sustainable development is a vital aspect of ensuring a safe and enduring future for our world. In efforts to increase the global commitment he UN has set 17 goals for the sustainability work of its member states. In the Swedish public sector these goals have been incorporated at different levels of control. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : This is a master’s thesis about green public procurement (GPP) in the construction sector, based on a legal dogmathic study and a case study. The legal dogmathic part focused on both EU-legislation and on Swedish legislation. The case study was performed on the municipal of Lund to understand how a small authority works with GPP. LÄS MER