Sökning: "Maritime Law"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 120 uppsatser innehållade orden Maritime Law.
1. Loss of Innocence - The interdiction of the Grace 1 and the use of economic sanctions to limit innocent passageMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The right of innocent passage has been a staple in maritime law since the 17th century and is an important part of the freedom of the seas, granting free passage to ships that wants to travel a state’s sea territory. With the growing complexity of the world however, the freedom of the seas is slowly being pushed away by coastal states increasing need to regulate and protect their own shores and waters. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Swedish Sea Cadet Corps (Sjövärnskåren / SVK) is a unique voluntary organisation with potential to greatly contribute to the Swedish society in times of crisis. The unique feature of SVK being the only voluntary organisation in Sweden that operates in the maritime domain, does not come without problems. LÄS MER
3. State Jurisdiction in Search and Rescue Operations - The Extraterritorial Reach of the European Convention on Human Rights and S.S. and Others v. ItalyUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : Every year thousands of refugees and migrants take on perilous journeys and cross the Mediterranean, hoping to reach safety and a better life in Europe. These so-called “boat people” often travel on overcrowded and unseaworthy dinghies and regrettably, many lives are lost each year. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen; Lunds universitet/Graduate School; Lunds universitet/Master of Science in Development Studies
Sammanfattning : While the global foreign aid trend has shifted closer to security, the Development Assistance Committee prohibits donor countries from giving aid for military purposes or the donor countries’ security interests. Many scholars observed that several projects of Japan’s Official Development Assistance are, to a large extent, military aid or driven by national interests. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : In recent years, technological developments have been the focal point of the discussion in the shipping industry. The two main topics have been a general discussion on IT security and a discussion about autonomous ships. LÄS MER