Sökning: "Online community"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 396 uppsatser innehållade orden Online community.
1. Exchanging cultural heritage knowledge, communicating cultures and participating in community through a virtual community of practiceMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The reason behind this study comes from the numerous difficulties and challengesthat have affected promoting the cultural integration of Syrian immigrantcraftsmen and decreased their opportunities for practicing their crafts in Sweden.Thus, the main aim of this study is to explore these challenges that eased up theirintegration and also hindered entering the Swedish labor market from Syriancraftsmen’s experiences to provide potential solutions to real obstacles throughparticipating in an interactive online community of practice. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of this study is firstly to explore how the users of Stack Overflow, anonline community-based Question and Answer platform, inquire for informationthrough the formulation of a question, according to the community guidelines.Secondly, to observe the information exchange procedure between the question andthe comment section. LÄS MER
3. Brand negotiations in Video Game Communities - An exploratory study analysing community-made discourses in video game brands and how they shape the brand imageMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
4. Beyond human (self-) care : Exploring fermentation as a practice of caring with humans, non-humans and the planet EarthMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för design (DE)
Sammanfattning : The present thesis deals with the playful exploration of fermentation as a practice of care. Fermentation has a lot of positive impacts and can be seen as a practice of care in relation to human self-care, caring with human others, relationships to non-human beings, like microorganisms, and caring with the planet Earth. LÄS MER
5. The Effects of Online and Offline Customer Experiences on Customer Loyalty in Chinese Fresh E-commerceMagister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : With the gradual upgrade of fresh food consumption in China, the integration of online platforms and retail entities has brought more convenient and diverse fresh food consumption experiences to customers. This thesis is to explore how the customers loyalty in Chinese fresh e-commerce are affected by online and offline customer experience. LÄS MER