Sökning: "Social Media"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6454 uppsatser innehållade orden Social Media.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to examine how Swedish public service media represents Facebook; a private, transnational company but also a tool for public service media (PSM) to reach its audience. The first research objective was to find out to what extent and in what way Facebook has been present in two of the biggest news programs in PSM, Rapport and Dagens eko, over the last ten years. LÄS MER
2. Hjältar, offer eller helt vanligt folk? - En studie om hur svensk public service-media förhåller sig till funktionsnormen utifrån uppdraget att spegla hela Sverige.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Aim of thesis: Many studies, including Ljuslinder (2002), have revealed that disabled peopleare seriously underrepresented in media. The aim of this study is to examine what strategiesSwedish public service-media use to include disabled people in their reporting. Nine peoplewith disabilities also share their experiences and views of representation. LÄS MER
3. Influencers – den partiska nyhetsjournalistiken - En kvalitativ intervjustudie om påverkan av influencers hos unga tjejer inför partivalet i Sverige 2018.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Aim of thesis: This study aims to examine how young girls are affected by influencers talking about politics on their social media before elections. In recent times, it has become more common to see various parties and party leaders on social media. Especially ahead of the 2018 Swedish parliamentary elections. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : One of the problems facing the world in the twenty-first century is the management of municipal waste,a problem where the household plays a key role in the process through its interaction with themunicipal waste management system. How this interaction works is dependant not only on the designof the municipal waste management system, but also on the individual households. LÄS MER
5. Out of Sight, Out of Mind. The ‘Social Death’ of Institutionalized Women and Children and the ‘Social Amnesia’ of Irish Society in the Twentieth Century, Depicted in Forensic Evidence from the Children's Mass Grave at a former Mother and Baby Home in Tuam, Co. Galway.Kandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : The twentieth century was a time of social and political changes. Victims of trauma, genocide, massacres and abuse in a largely Post-Colonial era would increasingly gain recognition and places of suffering, death and pain would become places of remembrance. LÄS MER