Sökning: "Qualitative Content Analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 5505 uppsatser innehållade orden Qualitative Content Analysis.
1. Understanding the Impact of the Normative Power of the European Union on the Belt and Road Initiative: The Case of Italy, Serbia, and LatviaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) was announced in 2013 and has attracted much attention from many countries. Promising significant investments all over the world, including in Europe, the BRI has prompted vibrant discussion regarding how it will shape international politics. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and purpose: With globalization development, education cooperation and competition among countries are becoming more and more frequent, which makes many students want to go abroad for further study to learn more professional knowledge. China is a country with the largest number of students studying abroad, promoting the development of oversea study agencies. LÄS MER
3. Barnkonventionen på familjecentraler - Personalens kunskap, arbete och utmaningar med barnkonventionenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för medicin
Sammanfattning : Introduction: It is vital to work for the rights of children because it affects the upbringingand health of a great many minors. The Convention on the Rights of the Child (CRC) becameSwedish law in 2020 and family centres are one of the institutions working with the CRC, touphold the rights of children and to promote sound childhoods for all. LÄS MER
4. “IT’S NOT LIKE THIS IS A CORRUPTION SCANDAL…” A qualitative content analysis of the link between gender and corruption and the mechanisms at playMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The link between gender and corruption has been studied since the beginning of this century and a number of theories have been suggested about why women seem to be more averse towards corruption than men. However, most of the studies are large-N and only look at the relationship on an aggregated level. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för neurovetenskap och fysiologi
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The aim of this study is to elucidate adolescents’ narratives about their experiences of livingwith a hearing impairment.Method: Seven adolescents with hearing impairment are interviewed in a qualitative semi-structuredinterview study. LÄS MER