Sökning: "Spatial analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1037 uppsatser innehållade orden Spatial analysis.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : One of the problems facing the world in the twenty-first century is the management of municipal waste,a problem where the household plays a key role in the process through its interaction with themunicipal waste management system. How this interaction works is dependant not only on the designof the municipal waste management system, but also on the individual households. LÄS MER
2. Reaching Those ‘Out-of-Reach’: An Explorative Case-Study of Fire Prevention in Vulnerable Urban Communities within Copenhagen.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Riskhantering (CI)
Sammanfattning : Considering the nature of vulnerability to fires and at-risk groups, the issue is arguably a social problem where spatial analysis has allowed for a greater context, beyond the individual, to be analyzed. Furthermore, reports from fire rescue services of local safety concerns and the convergence of interest between different stakeholders has made communities disposition to fire safety increasingly relevant. LÄS MER
3. Hur används kyrkorummet idag? : En jämförelse mellan två kyrkor utifrån Biskopsbrevets rekommendationerKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Kyrko- och missionsstudier
Sammanfattning : AbstractThis paper examines how the church room is used in relation to the recommendations from the bishop's letter in 2011. Three perspectives will be used to see how the bishop's letter is applied in two churches in Uppsala, Sweden. LÄS MER
4. The intraspecific drought tolerance of Betula pendula Roth. : ecotypic aptitude as tree selection criteria for the urban landscapeMaster-uppsats, SLU/Department of Plant Breeding (from 130101)
Sammanfattning : The ecosystem services provided by urban trees are substantial contributors to the quality of urban living, and their environmentally regulating capabilities are increasingly regarded as integral in order to efficiently secure urban resilience, by ameliorating the human and material impacts of extreme weather events. However, current trends of urban development presents challenges of how to preserve urban greenery ecosystem functioning, particularly in light of the ongoing climate change; which also has brought forth the importance of taxonomically diverse urban forests, to mitigate risks of catastrophic tree loss associated with these conditions. LÄS MER
5. A lynx in a sheep's pasture : environmental factors and hunting affecting lynx depredation on domestic sheep in SwedenMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Ecology
Sammanfattning : Large predators have made a return in Europe in the past decades. In Scandinavia, the Eurasian Lynx (Lynx lynx) has expanded its distribution further south and recolonized past areas. Due to the recolonization, lynx management has become part of the public discourse in Sweden. One factor of this discourse is depredation on domestic sheep. LÄS MER