Sökning: "Sulphide oxidation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 13 uppsatser innehållade orden Sulphide oxidation.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för ekologi, miljö och geovetenskap
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to evaluate the quality of the groundwater around the Aitik copper mine- one of Europe’s largest copper mine located 15 km outside of Gällivare, Sweden - as well the placement of the groundwater pipes around the area. The study also included a survey of what kind of terms, regarding groundwater that may become relevant in the future for an activity of Aitik’s size and type. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Mineralteknik och metallurgi
Sammanfattning : Copper-nickel low grade ore deposits normally have complex mineralogy and process behaviour. Implementing an optimum process that is able to recover all the valuable minerals efficiently is challenging. One concentration strategy in mineral processing of copper-nickel sulphide ores is stage-wise flotation. LÄS MER
3. Geochemical Investigation of Arsenic in Drinking Water Sources in Proximity of Gold Mining Areas within the Lake Victoria Basin, in Northern TanzaniaMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : Access to safe drinking water is a challenge for rural communities in many developing countries. Drinking contaminated water endangers human health and impairs social and economic development. Arsenic (As) is a metalloid widely distributed into the environment and is highly toxic in its trivalent inorganic form. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Materialvetenskap
Sammanfattning : It is well known that REMs are strong oxide and sulphide formers that can easily form large clusters which have harmful effect on the casting process as well as the quality of the final steel product. By adding these elements right before casting, the number of narrow transfer parts are eliminated (compared to if added in ladle) Also, the REM inclusions has less time to sinter together to form large clusters, preventing clogging. LÄS MER
5. Evaluation of Odomin and potential factors reducing the hydrogen sulphide levels in sewage systemsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : Xylem Inc. develops pumps and integrated solutions for sewages systems. A new concept has been designed to reduce the levels of hydrogen sulphide, H2S, in wastewater. H2S is a toxic, stinking gas that smells at levels above 0. LÄS MER