Sökning: "Swedish regions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 657 uppsatser innehållade orden Swedish regions.
1. AKK till barn och unga med flerfunktionsnedsättning - en enkätstudie om svenska logopeders AKK-implementering inom barn- och ungdomshabiliteringenMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för neurovetenskap och fysiologi
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to examine Swedish SLPs implementation of AAC to children and adolescents with Profound Intellectual and Multiple Disabilities (PIMD). Survey responses werecollected and analysed from 81 respondents in 8 regions. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Non-European labour migration has become a regularly discussed political issue, portrayed variously as a threat or a benefit for the domestic labour market. Since 2008, Sweden has had the most liberal labour migration policy within the OECD. LÄS MER
3. Barriers to Employee Involvement in Incremental Innovation at the Swedish Public Healthcare OrganizationsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and purpose: As public organizations are politically governed, the organizationshave traditionally been managed from a top-down perspective. Since knowledge intensiveorganizations have realized employees are the greatest assets, greater emphasis has been devotedtowards increased employee empowerment and their ability to contribute to the development oforganizations. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Sweden has ratified fundamental human rights conventions such as The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, The Convention of All Forms of Discrimination against Women (CEDAW), and the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD). However, the implementation is not complete and still needs work on a national as well as a local level. LÄS MER
5. IMMIGRATION AND EUROSCEPTICISM – HAND IN HAND? A research on the effect of the refugee crisis on the relationship between attitudes toward immigration and public Euroscepticism.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The refugee crisis of 2015 proved to be a tough challenge for Europe and the EU. All EU member states were affected, although to varying degrees. This article seeks to examine the impact of the refugee crisis on the relationship between immigration attitudes and public Euroscepticism. LÄS MER