Sökning: "Synthetic biology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 17 uppsatser innehållade orden Synthetic biology.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Biofysikalisk kemi
Sammanfattning : DMSO sees common application as a solvent for studies of synthetic molecules in biological systems, in fields such as drug design. Despite this, the possibility and nature of solvent interactions with both synthetic ligand and their target macromolecules is widely unexamined. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : One goal of synthetic biology is to implement useful functions with biochemical reactions, either by reprogramming living cells or programming artificial vesicles. In this perspective, we consider Chemical Reaction Networks (CRNs) as a programming language. LÄS MER
3. Impact of plant ecotype on Bacillus-mediated growth promotion : extending beyond the standard model plantMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. Of Plant Biology
Sammanfattning : This study investigated how bacterial treatment modulates plant growth. Bacillus amyloliquefaciens UCMB5113 was used for treatment of several different natural accessions (ecotypes) as well as mutants of Arabidopsis thaliana. Treatment effect on plant root architecture was studied in particular. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Konstfack/Institutionen för design, inredningsarkitektur och visuell kommunikation (DIV)
Sammanfattning : The cultural concepts of identity, life and nature are under constant negotiation. The world have been defined as; the given (nature) and the constructed (culture). Without this constructed dichotomy it is more complex. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : The Lunar Light House project was developed to provide a novel system of protection against cosmic radiation specifically for a surface Lunar base. It’s main target was to find a technical solution which would allow for more freedom in shaping the base structure and also potentially for introducing natural sun light. LÄS MER