Sökning: "Synthetic biology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 17 uppsatser innehållade orden Synthetic biology.
1. Metrics of making knowledge in a wilder Anthropocene : the roles and implications of produced knowledge in the governance of synthetic biology for biodiversity conservationMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Under the growing influence of dominant discourses such as ecological modernisation and neo- liberalisation, proposed alternative conservation approaches focus more and more on efficiency. In the realm of biodiversity conservation, synthetic biology - the application of engineering to facilitate and accelerate the design or modification of genetic materials in living organisms – has emerged as an efficient approach. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Biofysikalisk kemi
Sammanfattning : DMSO sees common application as a solvent for studies of synthetic molecules in biological systems, in fields such as drug design. Despite this, the possibility and nature of solvent interactions with both synthetic ligand and their target macromolecules is widely unexamined. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : One goal of synthetic biology is to implement useful functions with biochemical reactions, either by reprogramming living cells or programming artificial vesicles. In this perspective, we consider Chemical Reaction Networks (CRNs) as a programming language. LÄS MER
4. Impact of plant ecotype on Bacillus-mediated growth promotion : extending beyond the standard model plantMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. Of Plant Biology
Sammanfattning : This study investigated how bacterial treatment modulates plant growth. Bacillus amyloliquefaciens UCMB5113 was used for treatment of several different natural accessions (ecotypes) as well as mutants of Arabidopsis thaliana. Treatment effect on plant root architecture was studied in particular. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Konstfack/Institutionen för design, inredningsarkitektur och visuell kommunikation (DIV)
Sammanfattning : The cultural concepts of identity, life and nature are under constant negotiation. The world have been defined as; the given (nature) and the constructed (culture). Without this constructed dichotomy it is more complex. LÄS MER