Sökning: "civil society organization"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 144 uppsatser innehållade orden civil society organization.
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : Local communities across Europe have been experiencing a decline in population and public services. To counter this trend, civil society often steps up through voluntary associations. LÄS MER
2. Experiences and challenges of Collaboration between Civil Society Organizations and the United NationsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Interorganizational collaboration is defined by Phillips, Lawrence and Hardy (2000) as “a co-operative relationship among organizations that relies on neither market nor hierarchical mechanisms of control” (pp. 24). LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This qualitative study will focus on the environmental organization Extinction Rebellion (XR) and its use of civil disobedience. This study is delimited to local groups in Sweden and seeks to deepen the knowledge of civil disobedience by examine the ethical principles underlying the organization’s actions. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : Women’s involvement in the fishing sector has been overlooked. The underlying cause of many global conflicts is a lack of access to natural resources. For that reason, it is important to empower women in natural resources. Empowering women to work leads to better growth in third-world countries. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för idé- och samhällsstudier
Sammanfattning : This paper studies when warfare meets welfare in the Swedish contingency planning of healthcare in war during the period 1950 to 1985 with the aim of analysing how the planning changed, what caused these changes and how this can be linked to societal changes in the post-war Sweden. The analysis is carried out with the help of a self-adapted stakeholder model where first the change in planning and management is analysed and then seeks causal explanations for the key changes based on three military and three civilian drivers. LÄS MER