Sökning: "climate change"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4313 uppsatser innehållade orden climate change.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Media's framing can arguably affect how media consumers view causes, consequences, and solutions of different social issues such as climate change. Likewise, newspaper editorials have different ideas and approaches to climate change, which may be influenced by their ideological positions. LÄS MER
2. "You nibble away at the edges": A qualitative analysis of climate journalism practice in Aotearoa New ZealandMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/JMG - Inst f journalistik och masskomm
Sammanfattning : Anthropogenic climate change is a wicked problem and the nature of the climate discourse propagated through media outlets is one key component in shaping how the public understand and act upon its causes and ramifications. This study draws on journalism practice theory and related approaches to analyse semi-structured interviews from early 2020 with 10 journalists who consistently cover climate change in Aotearoa New Zealand. LÄS MER
3. Individers betalningsvilja för nötkött - En studie om hur en hypotetisk skatt på nötkött tas emot av den svenska befolkningenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The rise of greenhouse gas emissions is a problem for the environment. The livestock production stands for nearly 15 percent of the greenhouse gas emissions in the world where beef generates the largest emissions per kg of all sorts of meat. 1 kg of beef causes emissions by 28 kg 𝐶𝑂2-equivalents. LÄS MER
4. Sustainable or sustaining status quo? A critical analysis on depoliticization and the European Green DealKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Green New Deals is a relatively new phenomenon in environmental policy which takes a holistic approach and aims to bridge ecological sustainability and social justice. In 2019, the European Union became the first major economy to adopt and implement such a policy agenda. LÄS MER
5. Information Operations & The Rising Threat in the Cyber Domain. Case Study of Finnish Governments Addressing the Cyber Threat Environment and Policies Countering Information OperationsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : This research was inspired by two courageous Finnish women, journalist Jessikka Aro and PhD Saara Jantunen, who shined a light on Russian hostile behaviour on the Internet and started discussions about information operations nationally and internationally all over the world. Due to personally becoming a target of aggressive information campaigns, Jessikka Aro had to move abroad from her home as the FinnishSecurity and Intelligence Service suggested there is nothing to be done to counter theattacks or safeguard her from getting harassed online and "offline". LÄS MER