Sökning: "climate change"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3738 uppsatser innehållade orden climate change.
1. Conflict over territory and maritime routes in the arctic. The case of potential conflict between the US and Russia over resources in the arctic ocean.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Because of climate change, ice on the arctic ocean has been melting at a rapid paste. This environmental change in the arctic made access to the region much easier than ever before. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Climate change has drastically changed the prospects of obtaining resources in the Arctic that where long deemed unobtainable due to the harsh climate in the region. The European Union has gradually evolved its Arctic policy in recent years due to these severe alterations, in which the European Commission has been the most active in pursuing that policy. LÄS MER
3. Så kallade "klimatförändringar" - En kombinerad kvantitativ och kvalitativ studie om klimatskepticism i de alternativa medierna Fria Tider och SamhällsnyttKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : There is a growing interest and understanding of the global climate crisis and the effect that it has on the world. Through this growing interest, there has correspondingly been an increased amount ofattention that the climate question has been given in media. LÄS MER
4. Soli, Sanguinis and Sinking States. The legal foundations of upholdning the right to nationality in the event of climate change turning sovereign territories uninhabitableMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The argument of this paper is that the two main principles of nationality law used by nation states are not designed to handle the possible scenario of states sinking due to climate change. With the consequence of its habitants having to seek haven elsewhere, the focus is to illustrate how the application of the principles ius soli and ius sanguinis stand in relation to the universal human right to a nationality in the event of a state becoming uninhabitable and/or physically extinct. LÄS MER
5. ÄR UTSLÄPPSHANDEL LÖSINGEN PÅ FOSSILA UTSLÄPP I INDUSTRIN? Fallstudie om tre svenska företags implementering och acceptans av ETS.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this bachelor thesis is to contribute to an increased understanding of the implementation of the EU Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS) in the industry. Thus the two research questions are: How are companies affected by the EU ETS? And Why do companies choose to accept the instrument?Since ETS is an instrument used to encourage actors to act for the collective interest by reducing their emissions, the logics of Collective Action Theory are used as the outset of this study. LÄS MER