Sökning: "climate change"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4154 uppsatser innehållade orden climate change.
1. Information Operations & The Rising Threat in the Cyber Domain. Case Study of Finnish Governments Addressing the Cyber Threat Environment and Policies Countering Information OperationsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : This research was inspired by two courageous Finnish women, journalist Jessikka Aro and PhD Saara Jantunen, who shined a light on Russian hostile behaviour on the Internet and started discussions about information operations nationally and internationally all over the world. Due to personally becoming a target of aggressive information campaigns, Jessikka Aro had to move abroad from her home as the FinnishSecurity and Intelligence Service suggested there is nothing to be done to counter theattacks or safeguard her from getting harassed online and "offline". LÄS MER
2. TOWARDS SUSTAINABLE ROAD TRANSPORT - Key factors on consumers’ willingness to adopt electric vehicles in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study aims to explore and understand key factors that influence consumers’ willingness to adopt electric vehicles in Sweden. As the world is facing the climate change reality, many initiatives are taking place in various sectors in different countries to tackle climate change. LÄS MER
3. Flyga till skidsemestern: En intervjustudie om uppfattningar, dissonans och förnekelse hos flygresande skidåkareKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Air travel has been pointed out as one of our times biggest challenges in fighting climate change. With increasing numbers of passengers and technical solutions to reducing emissions possibly decades away, the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency now claim it is the number of flights each person takes that needs to decrease. LÄS MER
4. From Product to Service – The Customer Value of Servitization - A study examining the potential customer value of servitization of the indoor climateMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : In an environment that constantly changes and with increasing competition, firms struggle to staycompetitive. To be able to compete, firms have to differentiate. One way to do so is throughservitization. By offering customers services instead of products, firms can improve their offeringto customers by increased customization. LÄS MER
5. Främmande arter - människor eller växter?: En idéanalytisk studie kring Nordiska motståndsrörelsens miljöpolitikKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Environmental politics and climate change are often associated with political groups that are a part of the left-wing. This study examines an exception from this; The Nordic Resistance Movement (NMR), which is the biggest Swedish Nazi group who have a strong emphasis of environmental issues. LÄS MER