Sökning: "election promises"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14 uppsatser innehållade orden election promises.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Brexit and the UK´s withdrawal from the EU has among many other things lead to new regulations concerning fisheries management. The referendum campaign in favour of Leave built its case around arguments without any concern about the truth, bullshit. LÄS MER
2. Går det att lita på de löften som ges under presidentkampanjer? : En studie om vallöften i USA från 2008 till 2016Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : The following essay can be described as an election pledge research where the presidential pledges are compared to the politics they implement when in power. The purpose is to see if they are genuine with their promises or just seeking the votes of the public. The study will focus on three election campaigns, 2008, 2012 and 2016. LÄS MER
3. Att lova eller inte lova väljarna - det är EU-frågan : En jämförande studie av de svenska riksdagspartiernas vallöften inför Europaparlamentsvalen 2014 och 2019Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The European Parliament elections have for decades been described as 'second-order national elections', meaning that parties tend to have a national focus rather than a European one. Furthermore, the parties are often described as a weak link between the European Union and its citizens. LÄS MER
4. How do UK politicians respond to the climate emergency? : a critical discourse analysis of the Party Leaders’ Climate DebateMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : Climate change has become a significant political priority in modern day election campaigns in the United Kingdom. Environmental issues are being discussed more openly and directly within society. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : To what extent do political parties under conditions of extraordinary pressure manage to fulfill the promises they made at elections? While systematic evidence from an international context points to parties under ‘stable’ times fulfilling high levels of election pledges (Thomson et el., 2017), research and knowledge in contexts of crisis is lacking. LÄS MER